Rechercher dans ce blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Video: The Gehrig Twins Looking Fast & Ready for EWS Racing in Italy in 'Gelato Season' - Pinkbike.com

With less than a week until the Enduro World Series season kicks off, twins Anita and Caro Gehrig take us to their favourite off-season training ground Finale Ligure in their latest video, "Gelato Season". With five of the nine EWS race stops in Italy, it truly becomes a Gelato Season, with a fresh gelateria around every corner.

The Gehrig Twins take you straight into the action with fast and furious riding mixed with what Italy is all about: food, fun, the sea, and of course... gelato!


Twins: It's double the grins and double the giggles, and double the trouble!
Riding every day together those two know each other's rear wheel well.

Caro Gehrig I @caro_gehrig
Favourit Gelato: Hazelnut I Pistacchio I Chocolata

Anita Gehrig I @anitagehrig
Favourit Gelato: Pistacchio I Yoghurt I Hazelnut

Well, let's go racing now! We can't wait to kick off the season.

Annie Taylor I @annietaylorband
The grunge rock n' roll song: Telephone by the Swiss band, Annie Taylor is sure to motivate you to hop on your bike. This chart storming band is a long-time friend of the twins and featured in their latest video.
Check them out!

Video by Louis Para
Photos by Simon Valenti

Thanks to our amazing sponsors:
@norcobicycles I La Marzocco I Kenda I DT Swiss I Laax I Lings I @foxfactory I @Magura I I Komoot I @deityusa I Joes No Flats I @crankbrothers I Fizik I Daysafer I Acros I Get Elite Training I @CamelBak I Tranzbag I Dyed

Adblock test (Why?)


Video: The Gehrig Twins Looking Fast & Ready for EWS Racing in Italy in 'Gelato Season' - Pinkbike.com
Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Move fast and break things? Not again, and not with AI. - The Hill

[unable to retrieve full-text content] Move fast and break things? Not again, and not with AI.    The Hill Move fast and break things? Not...